So you’re thinking about selling a house. . .the real estate market is constantly changing so arming yourself with good information is the best way to make a decision.
First of all, make sure you Prepare Your House For Sale before you go on the market to increase your chances of selling.
Has your house been on the market, but didn’t sell? Take the Why Didn’t My House Sell quiz to see what went wrong.
Do you have an investment property? A 1031 Tax Deferred exchange is a great tool that allows you to use 100% of your equity now while deferring capital gains taxes.
Read our Listing Guarantee to see what we promise our clients.
There are many factors that contribute to helping a real estate property sell. Whether you are looking to sell your primary residence or a condo or multi family home with tenants, read some of the blog posts below to help educate yourself and most of all, give you tips to help you stand out from your competition.
More Info About Selling a House:
- An Alternative to Paying Tax Today
- Attracting Buyers
- Tax Savings-Improving Your Home
- Safety When Selling
- What’s An Agent?
- Selling a Temporary Rental
- 5 Top Uses for a Market Analysis
- Electronic Signing
- Selling With A Tenant – Part 3
- Selling With a Tenant Part 2
- Selling a Condo with a Tenant
- Staying Sane on Moving Day
- Paying Closing Costs For The Buyer
- Your Home’s Photo/Video Shoot
- Preparing For The Walk Through
- The Appraiser is Coming
- Condo Association Hurting Your Sale?
- Feedback You Need To Sell Your Home
- What’s Included When Selling A House?
- Ronco-Matic Pricing & Selling Houses
- Outstanding Liens When Selling
- Sellers Can Skip The Closing
- Make Your House Showing Friendly